These conditions are an integral and substantial part of the contract.
1. This contract is valid only if completed in its entirety, upon presentation of a valid identity document for the requested rental period, countersigned by an adult.
2. The use of the leased property is reserved to adults. Any minor must be accompanied by an adult, who assumes full responsibility on his behalf by signing this form.
3. At the time of signing this contract, the lessee is required to pay as a deposit the sum of 50% of the total (only for long-term rental), by presenting an international credit card, not prepaid and in its own name . The aforementioned amount will be reserved for the duration of the contract to guarantee the correct execution and return of the goods. In the event of a claim, theft, perishing, total or partial deterioration of the asset, as well as non-payment of the amount due, the lessee authorizes the lessor from now on to withhold this sum as a down payment.
4. The lessee declares to know the rules of the highway code, to be equipped with technical expertise, adequate physical capacity and appropriate competence in the use and management of the leased asset.
5. For the duration of the contract, the leased asset is to be considered exclusively as a means of transport, competitions, reckless maneuvers and performances of any kind are prohibited, as well as participation in competitions, of any level, competitive or not.
6. The lessee declares to collect the good object of the contract in perfect working order and maintenance, free from defects and defects. Any damage, faults and / or defects must be reported in the specific box when the contract is signed.
7. Together with the leased asset, the lessor will deliver to the lessee a helmet, a lock and an anti-puncture kit (including foam can, air canister, and air chamber). The cost of the kit, equal to € 10.00, will be charged only in the case of actual use. In case of loss and / or deterioration of the aforementioned goods, the lessee will be charged a cost of € 25.00.
8. The return of the leased asset must take place by the date and time agreed in the specific box. The return with a delay of more than one hour, or a fraction thereof, will result in the application of an extraordinary fee of € 10 per person, for each hour of delay, or part thereof, until the actual delivery of the goods..
9. In the event that the return cannot be made within the scheduled time, the lessor must be notified to the n. 389 55 397 75 at least 2 hours before, in order to avoid the application of the tariffs referred to in the previous point.
10. Should the asset cease to function, the lessee shall immediately notify the n. 389 55 397 75 so that the lessor can provide due assistance. The replacement of the rental object, with another of equal value, for the entire duration of the contract, is always possible.
11. If during the contract, the leased property suffers damage due to inadequate treatment and / or vandalism by the lessee and / or third parties, the restoration (both the cost of any parts, and the relative labor) will be placed entirely to be paid by the lessee.
12. In the event of total or partial breakage, total or partial theft, loss of the leased asset, the cost of the leased asset will be entirely debited to the lessee according to the corresponding market value, in addition to the cost of any labor required to restore it.
13. In the event of theft, the lessee is expressly obliged to file a complaint with the competent authorities and immediately notify the lessor.
14. The lessee expressly indemnifies the lessor for any damage caused to himself or to third parties, as well as from any liability deriving from the custody and circulation of the leased asset. The landlord is therefore exempt from any liability for material and non-material damage to persons and / or things caused by the tenant and / or third parties. In the event of a claim the lessee must immediately report the fact to the competent authorities, as well as immediately inform the lessor.
15. The lessee assumes full responsibility for all the penalties imposed on him during the duration of the contract for incorrect use of the rented property.
16. The tenant, for the entire duration of the contract, undertakes not to let third parties use the leased property, assuming otherwise the full and exclusive responsibility for all damages, patrimonial and otherwise, from these possibly caused to things and / or people. He also assumes full responsibility for reimbursement of the full value of the asset in the event of loss, theft and partial and / or complete deterioration of the same.
17. It is expressly forbidden for the lessee, for the entire duration of the contract, to sublet the leased property to third parties.
18. The landlord is not in any case responsible for damages to things or persons (renter or third parties) deriving from breakdowns and / or defects in the functioning of the leased property and the kit supplied, not attributable to him.
19. According to the art. 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 03 and subsequent amendments and additions, the processing of data is authorized, even those c.d. sensitive, pursuant to art. 23 Legislative Decree cit. including processing carried out by electronic means and / or in any other way, for instrumental purposes and connected with the performance of the professional activity.
20. Any dispute arising concerning the interpretation and / or execution of this contract will be exclusively devolved to the Court of Como.
21. According to the art. 1341 and following of the Civil Code, the lessee declares to know, accept and expressly approve the following clauses n. 3,11,12,14,16,17, 18,19,20.
Argegno, 05 June 2019